In 2018, the lifestyle research center organized a seminar on taste. Following this event, Consumption, Markets & Culture published a special issue on taste edited by Anissa Pomiès (emlyon business school), Zeynep Arsel (Concordia University), and Jonathan Bean (University of Arizona).
We are thrilled to announce that Taste Research Day II, second edition of the successful prior event, is scheduled on
May 27, 2021 (2PM – 6PM CET / Paris Time). The goal of this seminar is to understand taste through different perspectives. To do so, we organize a polyphonic discussion gathering academics from different fields, and professionals of taste. We also aim to create an inclusive and horizontal event that gives room to junior and experienced scholars.
Because the sanitary situation is still uncertain, we set up a 100% online event. Despite this format, the spirit of Taste Research Day remains the same. Concretely, there will be three panels of two persons each:
- Zeynep Arsel, Associate Professor (Concordia University, Canada)
- Noa Berger, PhD Candidate (EHESS, France)
- Diego Rinallo, Associate Professor (Kedge, France)
- Sidonie Naulin, Associate Professor (IEP Grenoble)
“Visual Arts” team
- Finola Kerrigan, Professor (University of the Arts London, UK)
- Lucile Travert (Artist, France)
Please register to the event: LINK TO THE REGISTRATION
A more detailed version of the program will be available soon.
We hope to see many of you !