6-7 June 2019
ISC Paris Business School
Special Issue for Journal of Macromarketing
After a successful first edition in 2017, we are pleased to announce the organization of a second edition of the “Bringing Institutional Theory to Marketing” conference (NITMKG 2019).
A special issue for the Journal of Macromarketing will focus on developing scholarship at the intersection of neo- institutional theory and marketing.
As in the first edition, topics covered in the conference include but are not limited to:
– How consumption practices emerge in the first place
– How consumption practices are maintained and continue over time
– How consumption practices erode and collapse
– How illegitimate consumption practices evolve over time. Why do some illegitimate consumption practices become legitimate whereas others disappear?
– The role of consumers as agents in the shaping of consumption practices at the macro level
– Beyond the firm-consumer dyad, the role of media, critics, technology and professions in legitimating and delegitimizing consumption practices
– How collaborative dynamics among companies legitimate new market products and new consumption practices in emerging industries?
Scientific Committee and Guest-Editors of the Special Issue:
Karim Ben-Slimane, ISC Paris Business School, France
Damien Chaney, ESC Troyes in Champagne, France
Ashlee Humphreys, Northwestern University, USA
Bernard Leca, ESSEC Business School, France
Marie Taillard, ESCP Europe, UK
Important dates and information about the conference:
- 24 February 2019: Submission of short papers (around 2000 words)
- 11 March 2019: Notification of acceptance/rejection; Online registration opens; Information regarding accommodations and travel suggestions made available
More details will be made available via: https://nitmkg2.sciencesconf.org/
Important dates and information about the Special Issue for Journal of Macromarketing:
Submissions are due no later than January 15, 2020 at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jmk.
Indicate that your paper is intended for this special issue.
Manuscripts guidelines are available at: http://jmk.sagepub.com/.
Please direct any inquiries about the special issue to email@example.com. We expect the special issue to be published in 2021.
Download the CFP NITMKTG 2